Business Law In Workplace
Consider how the world of business interacts with the legal realm. What skills does a non-legal person need as an employee?
What legal training do you feel a businessperson needs in order to make good decisions? Please refer to U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. What (non-legal) positions there require a more than average understanding of legal issues?
- What are the average salaries of those personnel?
- Do you think you would enjoy liaising with legal personnel for a business?
- Feel free to enliven this paper with personal experience.
- Write between 500 – 750 words (approximately 2 – 3 pages) using Microsoft Word.
- Attempt APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at
least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page.Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable
Asked by gonzalezkyle 4 years ago