Paper Kim Woods Asap
Due Week 7 and worth 250 points
Refer to both the Overall Concept for Assignments 1-4 and your responses from Assignments 1 and 2 in order to complete this assignment. Use the ASSURE model as the organizing framework for your response.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Summarize the features and attributes of the emerging technology that you have chosen and the target educational setting into which you wish to introduce the chosen technology. Next, elaborate on the concepts and / or task that will be the centerpiece of a lesson or training episode.
- Analyze learners: Describe the demographics of the intended learner audience. Select at least one (1) of the following aspects of the learner population upon which to focus:
- General characteristics
- Specific entry competencies
- Learning styles
- State standards and objectives: Discuss one (1) overarching
instructional goal of the lesson or training episode. Subdivide the instructional goal into three to five (3-5) objectives that the learners should be able to accomplish at the end of the proposed lesson or training episode.
- Select strategies, technology, media, and materials: Given the content, learner analysis, the statement of the instructional goal, and the corresponding objectives, develop at least three (3) instructional strategies geared toward integrating the chosen emerging technology into the proposed lesson or training episode. Prescribe substantive approaches for ensuring that the integration of the technology reflects the instructor's cyberlearning literacy.
- Utilize technology, media, and materials: Develop a plan for utilizing the emerging technology and related media and materials. The plan should outline a brief description of how you would follow each of the 5 Ps discussed in the Smaldino et al.
- Require learner participation: Develop at least three (3) activities that map to the learning objectives.
- Evaluate and revise: Establish relevant evaluation criteria by which you would measure the achievement of the overarching instructional goal. Establish one (1) benchmark that constitutes the successful integration of the emerging technology into the chosen setting.
- Provide at least five (5) sources that document detailed information about the integration of the selected emerging technology into various educational contexts (i.e., K-12 or adult education settings). The sources must be within the last five (5) years.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the
professor's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Review current research related to emerging technologies for instruction and learning.
- Analyze the effects of technology in different instructional settings.
- Analyze the characteristics of 21st Century learners to aid in determining effective ways of using technologies for teaching and learning.
- Examine critical issues related to the use of new instructional communications technologies.
- Apply education principles and / or the ASSURE model to the design and evaluation of new technologies.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in designing, developing, and
evaluating educational technologies.
- Write clearly and concisely about issues in designing, developing, and evaluating educational technologies.
NO ANSWERS YET
2 Pages /55 Words 3 Sources Due In The Next 4 Hours No Plagiarism
Asked by vanessa88 4 years ago
Need This Assignment Done. Its ECE Work Its A Powerpoint Presentation No Plagarism Please
Asked by scott27 4 years ago