For Michelle Only
This assignment reinforces the fundamental mission of University of Phoenix to promote intellectual growth. As members of the academic community, we have a shared responsibility to promote academic honesty and the ethical use of source materials.
Review the following resources before completing the assignment:
- The Plagiarism Tutorial
- Avoiding Plagiarism Mastery Test
- Student Code of Academic Integrity
#005c95;" href="https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/classroom/ic/cwe/SubmitPaper.aspx" target="_blank">Plagiarism Checker and Manual
- Ch. 2 of Connections
Write a 270- to 350-word (1-page) essay in a Microsoft® Word document on the topic of academic integrity.
Discuss academic integrity by responding to the following:
- What are three examples of infractions that violate the Student Code of Academic Integrity?
- How might a SMART goal help you avoid infractions against the code? Write a SMART goal to demonstrate.
- Why is integrity important in both academic and professional life? How do you put integrity into practice in both your academic and professional life?
- Discuss the resources on plagiarism available to you as student. Which is the most useful? Why?
NO ANSWERS YET
One Page Paper On Budgeting For Success For WORKS SOLUTIONS ONLY
Asked by gmartin 4 years ago