Risk Response Plan Paper
MUST BE NEW AND ORIGINAL WORK NOT GIVEN TO OTHER STUDENTS. Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in the accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Include citations in the text and references at the end of the document in APA format.PLEASE READ INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY. IN TEXT CITATION AND MUST CITE ALL REFERENCE IN APA FORMAT. MUST ADHERE TO RUBRIC.
Use the same company/project idea ((PROJECT IDEA IS ALLOWING ALL EMPLOYEES TO TELEWORK)) you used in the Learning Team assignment from Week 2.
Write a 1,000-word paper in which you address each of the following items:
- What is the purpose of a risk response plan?
- What is a risk
- Who should be appointed to own risk on a project?
- What is a risk owner's role in the risk response plan?
- How should a project manager assess and deal with risk?
- List and describe the most common areas of the project where risks can originate.
- List and discuss at least two types of risk for each area.
- In the project you discussed in Week One, what were the risks and how were they handled?
- Should they have been handled differently?
APA FORMAT with PEER REVIEWED SOURCES