Risk Management In Health Care
Write a 750-1,000 word paper that evaluates the effect of local, state, and federal health care legislation within organizations by identifying trends. Be sure to address the following:
- Describe general trends in health care legislation over the past 5 years.
- Describe a specific piece of legislation occurring within this timeframe across the United States. Discuss how it governs a long trending health care concern. What have been the motivating factors that have influenced this particular legislation?
- Discuss the effects of the trending legislation on health care overall in the United States.
- Describe how the selected legislation effects one type of health care setting (transitional care, hospital, primary care, home care, primary care).
- Identify changes in your selected health care setting that have occurred during this time in order to meet the requirements or needs of this legislative trend.
- Discuss how stakeholders
(patients, underserved populations, health care providers, staff, etc.) have been affected by the trending legislation.
Support your paper using three to five sources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
NO ANSWERS YET
How Training And Development Is Seen As Different In Any Culture
Asked by htrevino 4 years ago