Cissp Essay Question With Details Informations Each MUST Be Over A Half A Page Of Knowledge - No Excusses!
1. Cryptographic algorithms provide the underlying tools to most security protocols used in today’s infrastructures. The choice of which type of algorithm depends on the goal that you are trying to accomplish, such as encryption or data integrity. These algorithms fall into two main categories: symmetric key and asymmetric key cryptography. In this essay, please discuss the strengths and weaknesses of symmetric key cryptography and give an example of where this type of cryptography is used. Then discuss the strengths and weaknesses of asymmetric key cryptography and give an example of where this type of cryptography is used.
2. Cryptography has been used in one form or another for over 4000 years and attacks on cryptography have been occurring since its inception. The type of people attempting to break the code could be malicious in their intent or could just be trying to identify weaknesses in the security so that improvements
can be made. In your essay response, define cryptanalysis and describe some of the common cryptanalytic techniques used in attacks.
3. Many people overlook the importance of physical security when addressing security concerns of the organization. Complex cryptography methods, stringent access control lists, and vigilant intrusion detection/prevention software will be rendered useless if an attacker gains physical access to your data center. Site and facility security planning is equally important to the technical controls that you implement when minimizing the access a criminal will have to your assets. In your essay response, define CPTED and describe how following the CPTED discipline can provide a more aesthetic alternative to classic target hardening approaches. Make sure that the three CPTED strategies are covered in your response.
4. Define steganography and discuss a method of how steganography
5. What is a "man-trap"? What is the difference between "fail-safe" and "fail-secure" configurations in how doorways with automatic locks operate?
6. What is a cryptosystem and what services can cryptosystems provide? Give an example of a cryptosystem and describe its operation.
Asked by ubenitez 4 years ago
Asked by lopezmaria 4 years ago
Asked by brittanylewis 4 years ago