Due Week 9 and worth 240 points
In this assignment, you will explore how ethical behaviors can impact the issue you selected in Assignment 1.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Propose two (2) ethical concerns that management may need to address related to the issue you selected in Assignment 1. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Analyze the overall manner in which organizational structure impacts organizational ethics. Select one (1) public agency or one (1) non-profit organization in which the ethical concerns related to the issue you selected may not be considered unethical. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use the Inventory of Public Management Skills Management, located on pages 11 to 12 of the textbook, to construct a self-evaluation. Assess your level of development in each of the skills. Discuss two to three (2-3) activities that would affect your ability as a leader to address the ethical concerns discussed
in Question 1.
- Based on the response in Question 3, discuss two to three (2-3) strategies you will implement to become an effective public administrator.
- Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other Websites ending in anything other than “.gov” do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The
cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Rearrange public administration, both the traditional and the new approaches, from structural, functional, and process perspectives, as well as the key goals of the public and private sector.
- Predict the changing nature and responsibilities for managing public and nonprofit organizations.
- Critique ethics in public service and its influence on the study of public administration as it relates to political choice.
- Compose the concepts of public leadership and management essential to the study of public administration.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in public administration.
- Write clearly and concisely about public administration using proper writing mechanics.