Case Study Analysis
Write a 1,200-1,500 word analysis of "Case Study: Healing and Autonomy." In light of the readings, be sure to address the following questions:
- Under the Christian narrative and Christian vision, what sorts of issues are most pressing in this case study?
- Should the physician allow Mike to continue making decisions that seem to him to be irrational and harmful to James?
- According to the Christian narrative and the discussion of the issues of treatment refusal, patient autonomy, and organ donation in the topic readings, how might one analyze this case?
- According to the topic readings and lecture, how ought the Christian think about sickness and health? What should Mike as a Christian do? How should he reason about trusting God and treating James?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is not required.
no plagiarism, 100% original work is
expected. please use the following readings for resources as well as the attached case study for analysis
1. Bioethics: A Primer for Christians
Read Chapters 7-10 from Bioethics: A Primer for Christians.http://gcumedia.com/digital-resources/wm-b-eerdmans-publishing-co/2013/bioethics_a-primer-for-christians_ebook_3e.php
2. Called to Care: A Christian Worldview for Nursing
Read Chapters 7-9 from Called to Care: A Christian Worldview for Nursing.