As explained in the textbook, UNIX / Linux initially only provided a command line interface for interaction with the operating system (OS). The introduction of a Graphical User Interface (GUI) to UNIX / Linux OS makes it easier to administer a Linux system.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Discuss the primary advantages of GUI over a textual (command-line) interface in Linux system administration.
- Describe two (2) Fedora / Red
Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) GUI desktop managers and explain how they generally function.
- Recommend one (1) scenario or situation that demonstrates when each GUI system you described previously (two  total scenarios) would be most suitable to install.
- Some programmers have argued that GUI is not as powerful and flexible as claimed in Linux systems administration. From the perspective of a computer scientist, give your opinion on the validity of the argument.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Must have in text citations
- Include a cover
page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
NO ANSWERS YET
Unit 3 Assignment Evidence Collection You Have Been Assigned To The Emerel Company Embezzlement Case By The Owner Of Your CPA Firm. The President Of Emerel Company Has Told You That Susan Smith, The Assistant Bookkeeper, Reported The Suspected Fraud. Susa
Asked by brian79 4 years ago
Supply Management Question For Exemplary Only
Asked by wallnicholas 5 years ago
Use The Following Information For Taco Swell, Inc., (assume The Tax Rate Is 30 Percent)
Asked by margaret74 5 years ago