Evolution Of Animals And Population Of Humans"
- Read the New York Times article entitled “From Single Cells, a Vast Kingdom Arose” found here then provide a summary of the article. Next discuss what you believe to be the origins of animals.
- Consider three (3) problems out of control population growth will create in regards to the environment. Next discuss three (3) effects of China’s one child rule. In your response please consider social, ethical and environmental sides of the effect.
- Read the Guardian article entitled, “Humans creating sixth great extinction of animal species, say scientist” found
href="https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/jun/19/humans-creating-sixth-great-extinction-of-animal-species-say-scientists" target="_blank">here. Next provide a brief summary of the article and in your summary discuss what, if anything happens when an animal or plant species becomes extinct. Next propose three (3) human behavior changes that could help prevent or slow down animal extinction. Justify your response.
**includes answering classmates post
- Question: Consider three (3) problems out of control population growth will create in regards to the environment. Next discuss three (3) effects of China’s one child rule. In your response please consider social, ethical and environmental sides of the effect.
- The inception of the one-child policy occurred as China regained social and political stability in the late 1970s after the chaotic decade of the Cultural Revolution. After the death of Mao Zedong,
Deng Xiaoping rose to power and began his four-fronted modernization project in industry, agriculture, national defense, and science/technology.The ideas behind the one-child policy developed from studies of population growth and ecological habitat as propounded by Thomas Malthus, the classical economist.According to the World Population Facts in the 1980s, it was estimated that one half billion people were starving or malnourished; an additional one billion lacked access to basic conditions for human subsistence such as clean water and medical care. Moreover, one-third of the world’s labor force was unemployed. From 1950 to 1975, population in Third World countries increased from 1.7 billion to 3.0 billion. This rapid growth in population is widely understood as the chief factor contributing to poverty and backward economic conditions.
NO ANSWERS YET
I Need Help With My Assignment About Legalizing All Drugs Of Addiction In The US
Asked by nielsenwilliam 4 years ago
I Need Someone Who Is Good To Write Research Paper In Biotechnology Project Management .
Asked by adamsjoseph 4 years ago