Fat- and Water-Soluble Vitamins Presentation
Research the functions, importance, and role of fat- and water-soluble vitamins. You must identify one vitamin for each category and obtain prior approval.
Create one of the following 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, Posterboard, or a radio broadcast that includes the following:
- A title slide
- An introductory slide
- Identify the vitamin classification.
- Why are vitamins an important part of daily nutrient intake?
- What are fat-soluble vitamins? What are high nutrient sources of these vitamins?
- What are the functions, benefits, deficiency risks, and toxicity risks of fat-soluble vitamins?
- What are water-soluble vitamins? What are high nutrient sources of these vitamins?
- What are the functions, benefits, deficiency risks, and toxicity risks
of water-soluble vitamins?
- Include information on one vitamin disorder: the disease, how it affects the body, and the course of action used to treat and manage the disorder.
Include a references with citations in APA format.
Include clip art and a background image.