Select a television program that you know contains a social inequality or social class theme (e.g. racism, sexism, social class categories).
Prepare a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
Include photos, illustrations, graphs, diagrams, animations, videos, or audio clips. Document the source of each media item you include.
Discuss the following in your paper or presentation:
- Provide a brief introduction that includes the program's title, describes the type of program, and explains which social theme you are addressing.
- Describe and explain scenes that apply to the social theme.
- Aside from verbal language, identify all observed body language, facial expressions, gestures, posture stances, modes of dress, nonverbal cues, symbols, and any other means by which inequalities are
- Explain your interpretation of the meanings of the identified nonverbal communications and symbolism.
- Summarize how these interpretations are important to the sociological understanding of your chosen social inequality or social class theme.
- Provide a conclusion that summarizes the key points in your analysis.
Format your references according to appropriate course level APA guidelines. Include citations in the speaker notes or in a separate reference list.
NO ANSWERS YET
**KIM WOODS** Perception, Attention, Encoding, And Performance Presentation
Asked by bstephens 4 years ago