CJS/211 Ethics In The Courts Presentation
THE TITLE PAGE AND REFERANCE PAGE DO NOT COUNT AS SLIDES.
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you discuss ethics in the court system.
Include answers to the following in your presentation:
- Who is the governing authority for licensing and monitoring attorneys in your area?
- What are some of the common ethical issues or pitfalls related to court procedures?
- What are common sanctions for violating ethical practices for attorneys or judges?
- Should defense attorneys be given greater latitude than prosecutors in ethical expectations?
- Examples of ethical violations for which an attorney could be disbarred?
- Whose role is more critical to the courts?
- Whose role has a higher level of ethical
- What was one of the points made during your collaborative group discussion this week?
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.