Use the data format presented in the Week 1 summary for products and customers, and use the information provided in the following scenario:
- The number of products in the system is about 300 elements.
- The memory in the system is capable of holding all of the elements in the products list.
- The amount of products is not expected to grow in the next 5 years.
- The number of customers in the system is about 5,000 elements.
- The memory in the system is not capable of holding all of the elements in the products list.
- The amount of products is not expected to grow at a rate of 10% every year.
Complete the following for this assignment:
- Select a sort and a search algorithm to solve the new features requested by the marketing department.
- Search for a specific product, and print a sorted list for all of the customers, using the last name as a key.
- Explain the reasons for your selection, considering
elements such as Big Oh, the number of elements, and the resources in the system in your explanation.
NO ANSWERS YET