800 Word Case Study
To answer the following questions you have to read the attached word document. Answer the Questions after reading the attached Case Information. 800 words (not including the title and reference pages), double-spaced, and in current APA format. Use at least 4 scholarly sources, the course textbook, and biblical integration.
Gomez-Mejia, L. R., Balkin, D. B., & Cardy, R. L. (2016). Managing human resources (8th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education.
1. Identify and describe the specific issues Maalick encountered in the workplace. Do the actions of other workers at Treton represent discrimination and harassment? What elements of law are important for Treton to consider?
2. Evaluate the actions of the HR director, Marta Ford, in response to Maalick’s situation. What could she have done to prevent the situation and what more could she do to ensure that this type of situation would not occur in the
3. How would you characterize Clive Jenkins’ behavior and response to this situation?
4. What resolution to this situation might Judith Dixon suggest?
5. What are the broader implications of this situation for Treton? What type of organizational review might Dixon initiate or suggest from a corporate perspective?