1 Course Project Week 5
For this project component, you will write the next section of your term paper in which you analyze the financial statements of your publicly traded corporation.
- Conduct an analysis of your firm's balance sheet, focusing on liquidity, debt, and inventory ratios.
- Provide an analysis of the firm's classified balance sheet, including a discussion of the significance of the different classifications.
- Evaluate the firm's use of assets and other resources by performing ratio analyses of assets and investments, including ROA and ROI calculations.
- Explain why cash budgeting is important for the company and describe sources of borrowing used by the firm.
- Your paper should be 3 pages in length.
- Use Rasmussen's Library to find related articles and include them in your reference section.
- Be sure to title the paper.
- Keep in mind that this is a research paper; and, as such, should
be informed by your research articles.
- Be sure to include APA citations to support your assertions and to inform your paper.
- Because this is one component of your term paper, the introduction and conclusion are not required for this submission.
NO ANSWERS YET