Systems Gaps And Parities
This is due on or before Saturday, September 02, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. CST.
Systems Gaps and Parities
Before any health information system can be successfully implemented, there must be a team of experts who understand the vision and mission of both the health care organization and its stakeholders. Strategic health care leaders are positioned to propose system upgrades and/or implementations that can withstand inevitable organizational changes. Health information systems’ leaders understand that predicting gaps and promoting parities in an effort to reduce data security risks, costs, and liabilities can only lead to long-term profitability. List five health information systems’ leaders, and define their roles. Refer to your course text for these.
- Explain who the stakeholders are in health information systems’ implementation.
- Describe the limitations in health information systems’ data analysis.
- Describe the opportunities in health information systems’ data analysis.
- Explain what the literature suggests. Include any applicable statistical and/or descriptive data.
- Summarize the impact of predicting gaps and parities on quality improvement as it relates to the situation for your Final Proposal and Presentation.
The Systems Gaps and Parities Analysis:
- Must be three to four pages in length (excluding title and reference pages), double-spaced and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must Include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources, including a minimum of one from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Asked by ubenitez 3 years ago
Asked by lopezmaria 3 years ago
Asked by brittanylewis 3 years ago