Phd Isaac Newton/COM
One disucssion post :
- Share which social media platforms you use and discuss what you hope to achieve by using these platforms, either personally or professionally.
- Discuss the effectiveness of each platform at achieving these goals.
- Select one platform that you do not currently use and discuss how the use of this platform could contribute to the achievement of your goals.
- If you do not currently use any social media platforms, explain why.
After reading Chapter 1 in The Beginner’s Guide To Social Media, select an organization that is currently present on more than one social media platform. Choose wisely, as you will be following this company for the duration of this course (see
rel="nofollow" style="border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-family: inherit; font-size: 13px; color: #128fa8;" href="http://snhu-media.snhu.edu/files/course_repository/undergraduate/com/com310/com310_guide_to_choosing_your_organizations.pptx" target="_blank">Guide to Choosing Your Organizations document). For the rest of this course, this organization will be referred to as your social organization.
- Briefly describe the company you chose and explain why.
- Discuss the platforms the company is using.
Consider joining the social media platforms that your selected company uses, if you have not already. Joining a social media platform will allow you to explore the many options available to individuals and organizations.
In your response posts, discuss a few similarities and differences between the use of social media by the organization you chose and the organizations chosen by your
You may find interesting and relevant ideas for your final project during research for your own post or while discussing these concepts with your peers. To get the most out of these discussions, ask questions, elaborate on your peers’ thoughts, and offer your own insight. Be thoughtful and #BeSocial.