Identifying A Major Breach In A Virtualized Environment Outline
Identify a major breach of a virtualized environment that has occurred in the recent past (within the last five years). For your Portfolio Project Assignment, you will write a critical evaluation of your chosen breach, and review and analyze the breach along the following dimensions:
- What went wrong?
- Why did it occur?
- Who was responsible?
- How could it have been prevented?
- What advice would you offer to prevent such a breach from occurring in the future?
For the purpose of this assignment you will write the outline for the Portfolio Project.
Your outline should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately 1-2 pages in length, not including the cover page and reference page.
- Follow the
target="_blank">CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA. Your outline should include an introduction, a body, and a conclusion.
- Cite a minimum of eight to 10 related sources—five of which should be academic peer-reviewed scholarly sources—to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find resources.
- Be clear and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing. If you need assistance with your writing style, start with
word-wrap: normal; color: #9f4759; word-break: normal;" href="https://portal.csuglobal.edu/student/page/view/library-effective-writing" target="_blank">Tools for Effective Writing at the CSU-Global Library, accessible from the Library's homepage.
Asked by ubenitez 3 years ago
Asked by lopezmaria 3 years ago
Asked by brittanylewis 3 years ago