SPSS Data Interpretation Part 2 Module 6
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Read Nelson, J. A. P., Young, B. J., Young, E. J., & Cox, G. (2010). Using teacher-written praise notes to promote a positive environment in a middle school. Preventing School Failure, 54(2), 119-125. This article is available at http://library.gcu.edu:2048/login?url=http://search.proquest.com.library.gcu.edu:2048/docview/603227825?accountid=7374.
- This assignment uses a grading rubric.
- Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required
In an essay of 250-500 words, use the scenario presented in part 1a, above, to answer the following questions:
- What statistical test was used in Nelson et al. (2010)?
- Did the authors use the correct statistical test? In other words, what was their
rationale for using this test (i.e., were the variables discrete or continuous and was the test appropriate for this type of data?)
- What was the research question? How did the statistical test address and answer the research question?
- How did the authors interpret the results of this study?
NO ANSWERS YET